Friday 3 January 2014

New Year Resolutions! - 2014

          Welcome to 2014! Warm wishes to all of you!
          A new year brings new hopes, new aspirations, new resolutions, new dreams into our lives. Speaking of resolutions, everyone makes resolutions at the start of the year. Then, they just fizzle out somewhere in the middle. But still, resolutions are made with a lot of thoughtfulness! Making resolutions is a good practice since it means we are ready to change ourselves for the better!
          So here are my resolutions for 2014. Although they are not in any order of priority!
  • To take up keyboard classes - my keyboard has been lying in my attic since my marriage.
  • To take up a new hobby.
  • To try to read as many good books as I can before the end of the year. Say 30 to 40.
  • To exercise regularly and stay fit.
  • Try to be a much calmer parent and a human being.
  • Find some me-time everyday.
  • Make people smile.
  • Continue blogging which was so irregular in last year!
          Let's wait and watch how many of these I am able to fulfill! Will keep you posted!

No comments:

Post a Comment