Monday 10 March 2014

Day 9 : Daddy dearest!

          With huge response to the prompt of Mommy and me and what I mean is that hardly any books were read not related to the prompt! So,  a reading date with Daddy had to follow. Again, there were so many dads out there who actually read to their kids! I was totally under mis-conception that this is again mom's avenue. Hats off to you Dads, you proved me wrong!

          Here is the list of Daddy Dearest -
  1.  Shopping with Dad by Matt Harvey
  2. Put on a happy face by Debbie Wiersma
  3. Papa, do you love me?
  4. The day I swapped my dad for two goldfish
  5. Daddy's Mo by Madhuri Purandare
  6. A present for Papa by Sharmila Kantha
  7. Junior Kumbhakarna by Arundhati Venkatesh
  8. How many sleeps till my birthday?
  9. Stick Man By Julia Donaldson
  10. Hansel and Greetel
  11. Just me and my dad by Mercer Mayer
  12. I love you daddy by Jillian Harker
  13. Guess how much I love you by Sam MvBratney
  14. Mister Seahorse by Eric Carle
  15. Rani of Jhansi from ACK
  16. My dad is awesome
  17. Daddy calls me a doodlebug by J.D. Lester
  18. Pranav's picture by Nandini Nayar
  19. The pleasant rakshasa from Tulika
  20. The smartest giant in town by Julia Donaldson
  21. Geronimo Stilton - The kingdom of fantasy
  22. Barney, let's go to the restaurant by Maureen M. Valvassori
  23. The Kashmiri story-teller by Ruskin Bond
  24. The very hungry caterpillar by Eric Carle
  25. Smile baby smile by Moira Butterfield
  26. The jalebi curls
  27. Elmer the patch-work elephant
  28. Ranganna
  29. Baba (marathi) by Madhuri Purandare
  30. Fairy Sunshine
  31. A little library on seasons by Sam McBratney
  32. Smart Sona from Pratham
  33. Toddle waddle by Julia Donaldson
  34. The Gruffalo's child by Julia Donaldson
  35. Look what I found by Nick Sharratt
  36. Khadaad Raja (marathi) by Madhuri Purandare
  37. Krishna's birth
  38. Amy's Game from Stories for 2 year olds by Igloo books
  39. Mama do you love me? by Barabara M. Joose & Barbara Lavallee
  40. I udderly love you by Kate Toms
  41. Where is Amma? by Nandini Nayar
  42. My daddy and me by Tina Mcnoughton
  43. A silly story of Bondapalli
  44. Mouse makes words by Kathryn Heling
  45. Tent pegs from Stories for 5 year olds by Igloo books
  46. Life with Papa by Stan & Jan Berenstain
  47. Tikki Tikki Tembo
  48. The little red hen
  49. Dinakondu Kathegalu (Tamil)
  50. Daddy is my hero by Dawn Richards & Jane Massey
  51. I love my daddy
  52. Giving thanks by Jonathan London
  53. Hello, bugs by Smriti Prasadam
  54. Ladybird's Sam to the rescue
  55. Face to face with demons - Arabian Nights
          We read Amy's Game, a story from A book called Stories for 2 year olds published by Igloo books. In this story, Amy loves to play hide and seek with her Dad. It's beautifully illustrated and written in small verses which any 2 year old will understand.
Happy Reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment